Luke Waters Performance Coaching — specialist in correctional exercise, rehabilitation, sports performance and yoga
What does a Performance Coach Do?
My job as your performance coach is to support, enhance and develop your skills, resources and innate creativity towards achieving what you want to become. I do this by designing a system and practices that work with the body, breath and mind to help you identify and connect to your highest potential...Contact Luke
How does the Program Work?
The practices are inclusive of, but not limited to correctional/performance exercise, asana, changes in lifestyle, working with the nervous system through the breath and create new mind sets through learning to concentrate and focus the mind. This program of transformation can be conducted in person or online…Contact Luke
Removing the Obstacles
As your performance coach I will help you achieve your highest potential by giving you the knowledge and tools you need to progressively and systematically remove the obstacles in your life. My programs will remove these obstacles by:
- Mobilise and stabilise joints
- Release tension in the muscles and diaphragms
- Switch on muscles that are not working effectively
- Free up and access all the breathing muscles
- Purify and strengthen the nervous system
- Introduce a diet that nourishes the body and educate on proper hydration
- Stabilise and discipline the mind
- Transform limiting beliefs to create new mind-sets that support wellbeing
- Learn to apply these new skills consistently and in accordance with your highest potential